Wednesday 19 March 2014

Future projects

Future projects include the completion of the Black Templar crusade as well as these two sets of Miniatures! 


The first port of call will be the complete toon of my Green Skin Horde! Maybe with a couple of Da Waganz thrown in! Suggestions please? 


Now this took some digging! However I now have two squads of plague marines with original metal champions (2003) and special weapons! I need some Arms and Gubinz but there will be a Plague force fit for Nurgle upon finishing! 

2 comments:

  1. I reckon an Apocalypse Now/Air Recon style set up for your Orks and those Deff Koptors - get some loud speakers slung under the Koptors and trawl ebay for a Goff Rok band!

    Surely it's tentacles you need for those Plague Marines, not arms ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Maybe I could also get a Charlie Sheen looking Ork to question the brutality of War..... Second thoughts Naaaa!

    Tentacles sound good il get out the green stuff!

    ReplyDelete